- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Hipp Organic Goodnight Milk 350g
HiPP Organic Good Night Milk from 6 months to 3 years.
Especially satisfying Follow-on milk with added organic cereals.
Why choose HiPP Organic Good Night Milk?
- This reformulated special blend of high quality organic follow-on milk and gluten free cereals (rice and buckwheat) makes HiPP Organic Good Night Milk satisfyingly creamy and an ideal drink to end a busy, adventure filled day!
- HiPP Good Night Milk can be incorporated into your baby's bedtime routine from 6 months as an alternative to your baby's normal follow-on milk feed.
- The follow-on milk and cereals used in HiPP Organic Good Night Milk are well tolerated and well digested by babies. Cows' milk is not recommended as your baby's main drink until after 12 months.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 21 days of opening.
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed:
1. Wash hands and if you are using a bottle and teats sterilise these using the manufacturers instructions, if you are using a beaker ensure that this is thoroughly cleaned. Boil fresh water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Measure the required amount of water (referring to the feeding guide) in to a measuring jug.
From 6 months: Amount of Water - 180ml / 6fl oz. Measuring Scoops - 6.
From 12 months: Amount of Water - 210ml / 7 fl oz. Measuring Scoops - 7.
2. Measure ⅔ of the water in to a sterilised bottle or beaker, using the measuring scoop provided add the required amount of powder, levelling with the back of a clean dry knife, do not press or heap the powder.
3. Place the cap on the bottle and shake vigorously until the powder has dissolved. If preparing in a beaker stir well with a clean fork.
4. Add the remaining water and mix thoroughly.
5. Replace cap with a sterilised fast-flow teat or put on the beaker lid and allow to cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC). Check the temperature before feeding.
- The cereals make this product slightly creamier than regular milk feeds; therefore if feeding from a bottle please use a fast flow teat.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth after the last feed at night and introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds, which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
HiPP UK Ltd.,
New Greenham Park,
- Contains: Lactose, Soya, Milk
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed, Sunflower), Organic Corn Starch, Organic Lactose, Organic Partially Demineralised Whey Powder, Organic Rice Flakes (3%), Emulsifier (Soya lecithin), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Potassium Chloride, Tryptophan, Iron Diphosphate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6, Zinc Sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodate, Manganese Sulphate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|of which starch||2.8g|
|of which saturates||1.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||1.6g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Jun-2013 at 00:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.