HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk 600g
Organic growing up milk
From 12 months onwards
- Gentle satisfying organic milk for active toddlers.
- Nutritionally superior to cows's milk.
HiPP Organic have milk suitable for every age so you can be sure to give your little one the right nutrition at the right time if they are not being breastfed. Follow On Milk and Growing Up Milk are available in powdered and ready-to-feed formats.
Why Choose HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk?
HiPP Organic is the only Organic Baby Milk range available in the UK. Combining the benefits of nature with what we have learnt from breastmilk, this gentle Organic Infant Milk is specially formulated using only the finest organic milk and provides the nutrients babies need to grow strong and healthy when they are not being breastfed. HiPP Growing Up Milk is an ideal complement to an olders infant's diet from 12 months onwards.
Nutritionally superior to cows' milk. The department of health does not recommend using cows' milk as your baby's main drink until they are at least 12 months of age.
HiPP are the world's experts in organic baby food and nutrition with over 50 years experience. All the organic ingredients used in HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk are tested at every stage of production for purity and to ensure no unwanted chemicals.
Essential nutrients for growth and development
HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk provides energy, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals important for the growth and increased physical activity seen in toddlers.
Naturally occurring Omega 3 (ALA)
This essential fatty acid (alpha-linolenic acid) present in our high quality organic ingredients is important for brain and nervous system development.
Enriched with Iron*
Growing toddlers often lack sufficient iron in their diet. HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk contains 40x more iron than whole cows' milk, helping your toddler meet their daily requirement for this essential nutrient.
*As required by law
Prepare & Use
Preparing the feed
Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water and leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding Guide).
4. Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx 30ml). Level off the powder with the back of a clean knife, do not press the powder.
5. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx 15 seconds).
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approx 37°C) by holding the bottle under cold running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
(1 scoop = approx 4.5g powder)
Amount of Water: 5fl oz, 150ml. Number of scoops of powder: 5 scoops.
Amount of Water: 6fl oz, 180ml. Number of scoops of powder: 6 scoops.
Amount of Water: 7fl oz, 210ml. Number of scoops of powder: 7 scoops.
Toddlers from 12 months onwards need about 500ml of HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to others foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds within 2 hours of preparation. Discard anything leftover at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk is intended for use for 12 months of age as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute. HiPP Organic Growing Up Milk is recommended for use after any other follow on milk, and should only be introduced before 10 months if advised by a health professional, based on the infant's specific nutritional needs
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Limited,
New Greenham Park,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils, Organic Partially Demineralised Whey Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12], Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Iron Lactate, L-tryptophan, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodate, Maganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenate.
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||8.3g|
|of which saturates||1.1g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.