Offer - HiPP Organic Just Fruit Apple & Pear 4 x 100g
Stage 1 - From 4 months
Buy any 3 for £4 - Buy any 3 for £4. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Made using the finest organic ingredients
1 pot = 1 fruit portion
No added sugar - fruit contains natural sugars
No added milk products
Suitable for vegetarians
Apple & Pear mixed fruit puree.
Our Just Fruit Pots
Are made with the finest organic fruits, picked at the peak of ripeness to provide the best possible goodness & flavour for your baby. One pot provides a delicious way to include one of the recommended five a day fruit portions into their diet, and is ideal as a snack between two meals, dessert or added to dried cereals.
Why not try one of the other delicious organic fruit pots in our range:
HiPP organic fruit & cereal banana & peach
HiPP organic fruit & yogurt banana & peach
For more information visit us at www.hipp.co.uk
HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards.
SOIL ASSOCIATION ORGANIC
Soil Association Organic (GB Organic Certification 5)
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 1: Smooth (4+ Months) / Desserts / Fruit Puree
- Organic / Baby / Baby Food
Store unopened pots in a cool, dry place. If spooning the puree into a clean bowl for feeding, any unused product left in the pot can be covered and refrigerated for up to 12 hours.
Prepare & Use
Stir well before use, can be served at room temperature or stand pot in hot water to warm. Always test the temperature of food before feeding. Any unused fruit puree should be discarded at the end of the meal.
This product left our factory in a faultless condition - please ensure that the pot and the foil are undamaged before feeding.
No added Milk Products
Country of Origin
HiPP UK Ltd.,
New Greenham Park,
Fruits (100%) [Apples (88%), Pears (12%)], Antioxidant Ascorbic Acid*, All ingredients are organic unless stated. *From Non-Organic Sources
No GM ingredients
No added Sugar
No added milk products
Suitable for Vegetarians
1 pot = 1 portion of fruit
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||9.3g|
|of which saturates||Nil|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.