Hook Norton Double Stout 500ml
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Double Stout is brewed to a recipe that is over 100 years old. A joy to taste! Savour the Black malt which enriches the colour and teases the palate, and the brown malt which gives it a pleasant dryness! a great accompaniment to dark chocolate! cheers!
Alc 4.8 Vol. 2.4 unit per 500ml
- Brands: Hook Norton
Prepare & Use
Serve lightly chilled and pour with to leave the natural sediment in the bottle. Optimum serving temperature 14ºC.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Hook Norton Brewery,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Malted Barley and Wheat, Hops and Yeast. With pure water from our own spring fed well.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 06:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.