Houghton British Free Range Cooked Ham 140g
6 days guaranteed (avg. 17)*
Price per 100g: £2.14
Pork from regionally selected farms
Family producing hams for 25 years
Original Wagstaff family cure
Freedom Food RSPCA monitored
British free range Northamptonshire cured sliced ham
"At Houghton Hams, we're a family-run business passionate about bringing the best British pork from regional farms"
Our free range pigs are born outside and spend there entire lives in the fresh air, with freedom to roam in large paddocks. This allows the pigs to develop at a much more traditional rate which we believe enhances the specific flavour and texture of our hams.
1 typical slice of ham (40g) contains Calories 50.8 3%, Fat 1.8g 3%, Saturates 0.6g 5%, Sugar 0.3g <1%, Salt 0.7g 12% of your guideline daily amount
Made from Free Range English Pork, Cured, Cooked and packed in the UK
Packaged in a Protective Atmosphere
Freedom Food - RSPCA Monitored
- Brands: Houghton
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C.
Once opened consume within 3 days and by 'Use By' Date shown.
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed.
- Contains: Yeast
Pork Leg, Salt, Stabilisers (E451 (i) & E450(i)), Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Preservative (E250), Antioxidant (E301), Acidity Regulator (E331(iii)), Flavouring, Made with 100g of Pork per 100g of finished product
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||2.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.