- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Hovis Best of Both Rolls 6 per pack
Buy any 2 for £1.50. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
Price each: 18.3p
6 White Rolls with all the Wheatgerm Goodness of Wholemeal
At Hovis we recognise the power that good food has to give you health and vitality.Even the name Hovis comes from the Latin Hominis VIS, meaning 'strength of man'.
Hovis Best of Both has the taste, texture and look of a white roll plus all the wheatgerm goodness of wholemeal. Wheatgerm is the very heart of the wheat and is packed with nutrients including vitamins E, B1, B6 and Riboflavin
As well as the added wheatgerm, our special blend of flour includes some wholemeal flour made from the whole of the grain, giving it more natural goodness and fibre than standard white flour. And at Hovis we don't use any artificial preservatives or flavourings in our breads.
Store in a cool dry place.
If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month.
Prepare & Use
Made on a plant that handles sesame seeds, milk and egg.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
The Hovis Team,
Premier Foods Group Ltd,
PO Box 66093,
Each roll contains Calories 153 8%, Sugars 1.5g 2%, Fat 2.8g 4%, Saturates 1.0g 5%, Salt 0.61g 10%, Fibre 2.5g 11% of an adult's guideline daily amount.
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, May Contain Sesame, Contains Soya, May Contain Milk
Wheat Flour, Water, Wheatgerm (4%), Vegetable Fat, Yeast, Wheat Protein, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Fermented Wheat Flour, Vinegar, Vegetable Fibre (Inulin), Soya Flour, Emulsifiers: E472e, E471 (made from Vegetable Oils), Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Suitable for Vegetarians.
Free From Artificial Flavours.
May Contain Artificial Preservatives.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Roll 62g||Adult Guideline Daily Amounts|
|Energy||1043kJ 247kcal||646kJ 153kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which sugars||2.5g||1.5g||90g|
|of which saturates||1.6g||1.0g||20g|
|Equivalent as salt||0.99g||0.61g||6g|
|Calcium||624mg (78% RDA)||387mg (48% RDA)|
This recipe is traditionally served with soups and stews.
1 hr 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.