Iams Adult Cat Norwegian Salmon & Chicken 3kg
Iams ProActive Health Adult Dry cat food with Norwegian Salmon & Chicken is the feline food that provides high quality nutrition for your cat. Iams proactively nourishes your cat to promote the signs of healthy vitality, and contains NO added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It is formulated with a tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp, to support healthy digestion; with antioxidants to help support the immune system; and with seven essential nutrients for a healthy heart.
Developed with veterinarians to provide a 100% completed and balanced meal to keep your favourite feline healthy, it is Iams' best adult cat food for cats who love the taste of Salmon and chicken. Chicken and salmon for strong muscles. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Antioxidants to support a strong immune system. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. With Norwegian salmon & chicken. 100% Complete & Balanced. Developed With Veterinarians. No Added Artificial Colours. No Added Flavours. No Added Preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Prepare & Use
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that Iams is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your cat.
Size of Cat: 2kg. Grams of Iams per day: 25-40g.
Size of Cat: 3kg. Grams of Iams per day: 40-55g.
Size of Cat: 4kg. Grams of Iams per day: 55-75g.
Size of Cat: 5kg. Grams of Iams per day: 65-95g.
Size of Cat: 6kg. Grams of Iams per day: 80-115g.
Size of Cat: 7kg. Grams of Iams per day: 95-130g.
Always ensure fresh water is available. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (37%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Rice, Salmon (4.1%), Sorghum, Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.66%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Dried Whole Egg, Calcium Carbonate.
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.43%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.33%|
|Vitamin A||83273 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin D||6783 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin E Contain||146 Mg/Kg|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||38 Mg/Kg|
|Zinc Oxide||228 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||138 Mg/Kg|
|Potassium Iodide||1.6 Mg/Kg|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||5.2 Mg/Kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 05:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.