Iams Adult Dry Cat Food Hairball 850g
Iams ProActive Health Adult Hairball Dry cat food, Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken, is formulated to provide high quality nutrition to support cats with hairball problems. Iams proactively nourishes your cat to promote the signs of healthy vitality, and contains NO added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Iams Hairball is formulated with a tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp, to support healthy digestion and reduce hairballs; with antioxidants to help support the immune system; and with seven essential nutrients for a healthy heart.
Developed with veterinarians to provide a 100% completed and balanced meal to keep your favourite feline healthy. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Tailored fibre system for hairball reduction. Omega-6 for shiny coat. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. Rich in succulent roast chicken. 100% complete & balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours. No added flavours. No added preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Prepare & Use
Iams is highly nutritious, therefore feeding amounts are small. Your cat may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Always ensure fresh water is available. This bag contains 40 meals based on the average needs of a 4.5 kg cat.
Small cat (2-3kg) - 25-35g per day
Medium cat (3-4.5kg) - 35-50g per day
Large cat (4.5-7kg) - 50-80g per day
Divide into 2 meals.
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (40%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize Grits, Maize, Animal Fat, Wheat, Dried Beet Pulp (6%), Dried Whole Egg, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), Potassium Chloride, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Fish Oil.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.40%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.24%|
|Vitamin A||85845 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin D3||6993 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin E||150 Mg/Kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||37 Mg/Kg|
|Zinc Oxide||222 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||134 Mg/Kg|
|Potassium Iodide||1.6 Mg/Kg|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||5.0 Mg/Kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Aug-2014 at 02:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.