Iams Adult Dry Cat Food Light Chicken 850g
65g of Iams provides your cat with the same nutrition as up to 4 wet pouches.*
(*Recommended daily amount for an average 4kg cat fed on wet or dry food only. Always ensure fresh water is available.)
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Prepare & Use
3-4kg cat - 45-50g
4-5kg cat - 50-60g
5-7kg cat - 60-85g
7-9kg cat - 85-110g
3-4kg cat - 30-35g
4-5kg cat - 35-45g
5-7kg cat - 45-65g
7-9kg cat - 65-85g
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic.
Iams contains no artificial colours or preservatives. Our natural, savoury roast chicken recipe has a delicious taste your cat will love. Our premium quality ingredients mean that Iams is packed full of nutrition, so your cat will see feel satisfied with less food than you will see the difference, guaranteed or your money back. For a free measuring cup, please call the Iams care line..
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat,Contains Egg,Contains Fish,Contains Yeast.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (30%, A Natural Source Of Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Maize Grits, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (1.9%), Dried Whole Egg, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fructooligosaccharides (0.67%), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Sodium Chloride.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.95%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.20%|
|Vitamin A||83491 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin D||6801 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin E||146 Mg/Kg|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||47 Mg/Kg|
|Zinc Oxide||282 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||170 Mg/Kg|
|Potassium Iodide||2.0 Mg/Kg|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||6.4 Mg/Kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Sep-2014 at 02:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.