Iams Adult Dry Dog Food Small & Medium Breed 3kg
Iams ProActive Health Adult Small & Medium Breeds dry dog food, Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken, provides high quality nutrition for your adult dog aged 1+ and with adult body weight <25kg. Iams proactively nourishes your dog to promote the signs of healthy vitality, and contains NO added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It is formulated with a tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp, to support your dog's developing digestive system; with the Daily Dental CareTM Sytem which helps to reduce tartar build-up; and with high quality animal protein to help build strong muscles.
Developed with veterinarians to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Chicken for strong muscles. Daily Dental CareTM for. healthy teeth. 7 essential nutrients for a healthy heart. Rich in succulent roast chicken. 100% complete & balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours. No added flavours. No added preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Prepare & Use
No need to add supplements. Iams is highly nutritious, therefore feeding amounts are small. When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days. Always ensure that fresh water is available. This bag contains 36 meals based on average needs of a 15kg dog.
Return To Address
UK Iams Consumer Services: IAMS Careline (Free): 00-800 241 53 421
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic
Dried Chicken And Turkey (28%), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3.1%), Sorghum, Barley, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed.
Contains Wheat, Fish, Gluten, Egg
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.49%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.17%|
|Vitamin A||57274 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin D||6801 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin E||126 Mg/Kg|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||709 Mg/Kg|
|Zinc Oxide||246 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Oxide||38 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||53 Mg/Kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||53 Mg/Kg|
|Potassium Iodide||3.9 Mg/Kg|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||5.6 Mg/Kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.