Iams Puppy & Junior Small/Medium Breed Large Dry Dog Food 3kg
Developed with veterinarians to provide a 100% complete and balanced meal to keep your favourite companion healthy. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. DHA for smart puppies. Chicken to help build strong muscles. Antioxidants to support immune system development. Rich in succulent roast chicken. 100% complete & balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours. No added flavours. No added preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in a sealed container.
Prepare & Use
Size of Puppy: 0.5kg: Puppy Age: 6-11 Weeks: 65g.
Size of Puppy: 1kg: Puppy Age: 6-11 Weeks: 100g.
Size of Puppy: 2kg: Puppy Age: 6-11 Weeks: 160g. 3-4 Months: 150g.
Size of Puppy: 4kg: Puppy Age: 6-11 Weeks: 250g. 3-4 Months: 235g. 5-7 Months: 150g. 8-12 Months: 80g.
Size of Puppy: 6kg: Puppy Age: 6-11 Weeks: 330g. 3-4 Months: 310g. 5-7 Months: 200g. 8-12 Months: 105g.
Size of Puppy: 8kg: Puppy Age: 3-4 Months: 375g. 5-7 Months: 240g. 8-12 Months: 130g.
Size of Puppy: 10kg: Puppy Age: 3-4 Months: 435g. 5-7 Months: 280g. 8-12 Months: 150g.
Size of Puppy: 15kg: Puppy Age: 3-4 Months: 570g. 5-7 Months: 365g. 8-12 Months: 195g.
Size of Puppy: 20kg: Puppy Age: 5-7 Months: 445g. 8-12 Months: 235g.
Size of Puppy: 25kg: Puppy Age: 8-12 Months: 275g.
Always ensure fresh drinking water is always available. Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic
Dried Chicken and Turkey (32%), Maize, Wheat, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.9%), Sorghum, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fish Oil, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (0.14%)
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(2.74%)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.58%)|
|Vitamin A||(57783 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin D||(6861 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin E||(127 Mg/Kg)|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||(718 Mg/Kg)|
|Zinc Oxide||(249 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Oxide||(38 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(54 Mg/Kg)|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Potassium Iodide||(3.9 Mg/Kg)|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate||(5.6 Mg/Kg)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Nov-2014 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.