- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Iams Senior & Mature Dry Dog Food Chicken 3kg
Iams ProActive Health Mature & Senior dry dog food, Rich in Succulent Roast Chicken, is designed to provide high quality nutrition for dogs age 7+. Iams proactively nourishes your dog to promote the signs of healthy vitality, and contains NO added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It is formulated with a tailored fibre blend, including Prebiotics and beet pulp, to support your dog's developing digestive system; with the Daily Dental CareTM Sytem which helps to reduce tartar build-up; and with high quality animal protein to help build strong muscles.
Developed with veterinarians to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Vitamin E for a strong immune system. Daily Dental CareTM for. healthy teeth. Formulated to promote healthy joints. Rich in succulent roast chicken. 100% complete & balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours. No added flavours. No added preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Feeding guidelines are printed on the packaging.
Contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic.
Dried Chicken And Turkey (25%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer'S Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed, Glucosamine.
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.97%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.13%|
|Vitamin A||59048 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin D||7027 Iu/Kg|
|Vitamin E||435 Mg/Kg|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||706 Mg/Kg|
|Zinc Oxide||245 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Oxide||38 Mg/Kg|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||53 Mg/Kg|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||53 Mg/Kg|
|Potassium Iodide||3.9 Mg/Kg|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monohydrate||5.6 Mg/Kg|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 03:55. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.