Iams Senior & Mature Dry Dog Food Chicken 3kg
Developed with veterinarians to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition. Prebiotics and beet pulp for healthy digestion. Vitamin E for a strong immune system. Daily Dental CareTM for. healthy teeth. Formulated to promote healthy joints. Rich in succulent roast chicken. 100% complete & balanced. Developed with veterinarians. No added artificial colours. No added flavours. No added preservatives.
- Brands: Iams
Store in a cool dry place.
Feeding guidelines are printed on the packaging.
Contains no added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Preparation and Usage
Daily nutrition for dogs of 7 years +.
Iams premium quality ingredients mean that each kibble is packed full of nutrition, so a small amount will satisfy your dog.
Size of dog: 2kg, 45-55g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 5kg, 85-95g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 10kg, 135-150g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 15kg, 175-195g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 20kg, 215-240g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 30kg, 280-315g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 40kg, 340-380g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 50kg, 395-440g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 60kg, 450-500g of Iams per day
Size of dog: 80kg, 545-605g of Iams per day
Your dog may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity. Based on 2 meals per day, this bag contains 16 days of feeding, based on the average requirement of a 15 kg dog. For an alternative feeding experience you may also want to add some warm water to the food.
When switching to Iams, gradually introduce over 4 days.
Always ensure fresh water is available.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
7742 PB Coevorden,
Bag - Plastic
Dried Chicken and Turkey (25%), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharides (0.15%), Linseed, Glucosamine
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents Contain|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||(1.97%)|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||(0.13%)|
|Vitamin A||(59048 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin D||(7027 Iu/Kg)|
|Vitamin E||(435 Mg/Kg)|
|Trace Elements Contain|
|Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate||(706 Mg/Kg)|
|Zinc Oxide||(245 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Oxide||(38 Mg/Kg)|
|Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate||(53 Mg/Kg)|
|Potassium Iodide||(3.9 Mg/Kg)|
|Basic Cobaltous Carbonate Monhydrate||(5.6 Mg/Kg)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jan-2015 at 01:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.