- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Offer - Imodium Instant Melt Tablets 6 per pack
Buy 2 selected Imodium for £5 - Buy 2 for £5. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Can Stop Diarrhoea. Melts in the mouth.
Melt in the mouth tabets. No need to take with water.
Imodium™ Instants can provide fast and convenient relief from diarrhoea. Just place the tablet on your tongue and it dissolves instantly so you don't need water to help you swallow it.
Imodium works by slowing down your bowel and returning it to its normal rhythm. This helps to restore the absorption of more fluids into your body.
- Health & Wellbeing / Medicines / Stomach & Digestive Remedies / Anti Diarrheal
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Health / Medicine & First Aid / Stomach & Digestive Remedies
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Store in the original package.
Prepare & Use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 2 tablets initially, followed if required, by 1 tablet after every further loose bowel movement, up to a maximum of 6 tablets per day.
If your diarrhoea lasts for more than 24 hours, consult your doctor.
Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Imodium Instants are for the symptomatic relief of diarrhoea only and are not a substitute for rehydration therapy.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
To open: Peel back lid from pocket, then tip tablet out. Do not push tablet through foil
Each tablet contains 2mg Loperamide Hydrochloride and also contains Aspartame.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2013 at 00:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.