Offer - Innocent Indian Daal Curry Veg Pot 380g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5) (avg. 5)*
Indian daal curry with spicy cauliflower, chickpeas & fresh spinach.
So what's an innocent veg pot?
It's a delicious meal of fresh veg, tasty sauce, pulses, herbs and spices - giving you 3 of your 5 a day in every pot. With no colourings, flavourings or nasty things you wouldn't add yourself.
Finding a healthy curry sometimes seems nigh on impossible. Before you know it, you're five onion bhajis down and covered in poppadom dust. And that's before the main event has even arrived. Thankfully, we've come up with a solution - a curry that's as tasty as it is low in fat, high in fibre and packed full of 3 of your 5 a day. With spicy cauliflower, fresh spinach and an array of hearty pulses, it's a proper Indian feast for your lunch break. And not a lemon scented freshwipe in sight.
This product must be kept refrigerated 0-5°C. Once opened consume straight away or we'll come round and get you.
Not Suitable for Home Freezing.
Prepare & Use
Our veg needs a bit of cooking so follow the instructions below to make your tasty little meal ready for eating.
Remove card sleeve and lid. Replace lid loosely before heating on full power (Cat E - 850kW) for 2 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes until piping hot throughout. Be careful - the pot gets hot too.
Pour contents into a small saucepan. Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's thoroughly hot.
On the campfire
Pour contents into cooking pot. Sing campfire songs until bubbling nicely
Country of Origin
1 Goldhawk Estate,
Sleeve & Pot.
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Nut
Water, Carrot, Lentils (12%), Onion, Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Cauliflower (5%), Tomato, Cooked Rice (Water, Rice), Spinach (2%), Vegetable Oil, Leek, Butternut Squash, Cornflour, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Coconut Sugar, Coriander, Ginger, Cumin Seed, Mustard Seed, Sea Salt, Red Chilli, Turmeric Powder, Cury Leaves, Chilli Powder.
Suitable for Vegans
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pot|
|of which sugars||1.8g||6.8g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1.1g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 16-Apr-2014 at 03:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.