- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Innocent Indian Vegetable Masala Veg Pot 380g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy 2 for £6. Order by 16/7/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Innocent Indian Vegetable Masala Pot
with chickpeas, lemon rice & coriander
So what's an innocent veg pot?
It's a delicious meal of fresh veg, tasty sauce, rice & spices - giving you 3 portions of veg in every pot. With no artificial colourings, flavourings or nasty things you wouldn’t add yourself.
3 portions of veg
No colourings, flavourings or nasty things you wouldn't add yourself
Indian vegetable masala with chickpeas, lemon rice & coriander.
The tasty veg pot story.
We've been making smoothies for nine years now, so we thought it was about time to try something new. Seeing as fruit has worked pretty well, we thought we'd stick with Nature and try making something good out of veg. We started by looking at soups. Squashed fruit, squashed veg - it seemed pretty logical. But soups didn't quite fill us up and we wanted veg with a bit more edge, a bit more bite. So we came up with veg pots. They make a tasty, filling meal that also gives you 3 portions of veg. Hope you like them.
eed more veg? Then try these other recipes:
1. Moroccan roasted vegetable tagine, with butternut squash, giant cous cous & coriander
2. Italian mushroom risotto with arborio rice, tarragon & fresh spinach
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Indian
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Hot Pots & Soup / Pots
- Speciality / International / Indian / Fresh
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Ready Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Indian / Complete Meals
Please keep me cold but eat me hot.
This product must be kept refrigerated 0-5°C. Once opened consume straight away or we'll come round and get you. Not suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Please keep me cold but eat me hot.
This veg pot may contain traces of nuts (and veg)
No colourings or flavourings
Cooking Instructions - General
Eat me hot.
Not all ingredients in this veg pot have been cooked yet, so follow the instructions below to make your tasty little meal ready for eating.
Microwave - From Chilled
In the microwave (for best results): Remove card sleeve and lid. Replace lid loosely before heating on full power (Cat E - 850kW) for 2 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Hob - From Chilled
Pour contents into a small saucepan. Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's thoroughly hot.
Other - From Chilled
On the campfire: Pour contents into cooking pot. Sing campfire songs until piping hot.
Country of Origin
1 Goldhawk Estate,
W6 0BA, UK.
- Contains: Mustard
- May Contain: Nut
Tomato Puree, Onion, Cooked Lemon Rice (13%) (Water, Basmati Rice, Lemon Juice, Vegetable Oil, Sea Salt, Turmeric Powder, Cardamon), Tomato, Carrot, Lentils, Aubergine, Chickpeas (6%), Red Pepper, Coconut, Spinach, Garlic, Ginger, Demerara Sugar, Spices, Vegetable Oil, Malt Vinegar, Cornflour, Paprika, Sea Salt, Mustard Seed, Red Chilli, Coriander (0.1%), Turmeric Powder, Curry Leaves, Chilli Powder, Lemon Oil, Bay Leaf, Natural Colour (Paprika Extract).
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.7g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.