Offer - Innocent Kids Orange, Mango & Pineapple Smoothies 4 x 180ml
Each wedge provides 1 of your 5 a day
Buy any 4 for £10 - Buy any 4 for £10. Order by 9/3/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 2 weeks *
What are innocent smoothies for kids?
We're glad you asked. They are a blend of whole crushed fruit, pure juice and absolutely nothing else.
Oranges, Mangoes and Pineapples.
This kids' smoothie has zing and ping, at least in terms of taste. It's refreshing in the utmost and was chosen because the young people consulted seemed to be fairly keen on the three main ingredients. And it's all come together beautifully, mainly because we've used the purest, freshest ingredients and haven't added any rubbish. We hope you all enjoy it.
Keep refrigerated 0-5ºC.
Prepare & Use
Perfect for lunchboxes. Our smoothies for kids will last happily out of the fridge for up to 12 hours. Once opened, drink straight away. Gently pasteurised, like milk.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
3 Goldhawk Estate,
100% pure fruit. No added sugar. No added concentrates. No additives. No nasty sweeteners. No preservatives. No added pocket fluff..
1 Squeezed Orange (45%), 1/5 of a Pressed Pineapple (30%), 1/5 of a Crushed Mango (13%), 1/5 of a Mashed Banana.
No Added Sugar
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 03:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.