Offer - Innocent Kids Strawberry, Blackberry & Raspberry Smoothies 4 x 180ml
Each wedge provides 1 of your 5 a day
over 2 weeks *
We're glad you asked. They are a blend of whole crushed fruit, pure juice and absolutely nothing else.
Strawberries, Blackcurrants and Raspberries.
We asked kids what recipe they wanted us to make and this is what they came up with. One of the challenges of making it was that lots of kids' drinks use synthetically strawberry flavoured things, so some of them have forgotten what proper strawberries taste like. Thankfully, we've come up with a recipe that tastes better to kids than any other strawberry drink on the market. And mums are happy because their kids are drinking real, pure fruit, rather than synthetically strawberryized stuff. Thank goodness for that.
Keep refrigerated 0-5ºC
Prepare & Use
Perfect for lunchboxes. Our smoothies for kids will last happily out of the fridge for up to 12 hours. Once opened, drink straight away. Gently pasteurised, like milk.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Pack - Cardboard
100% pure fruit. No added sugar. No concentrates. No nasty sweeteners. No additives. No doughnuts.
1 1/2 pressed apples, 1 squeezed orange, 1/5 of a mashed banana, 2 strawberries (8%), 4 blackberries (8%), and 2 raspberries (4%)
No Added Sugar
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|Fat||less than 0.1g|
|Vitamin C||29mg (48% RDA per 100ml)|
|Which is 87% of your RDA|
|of Vitamin C per smoothie|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.