- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Innocent Mexican Chipotle Chilli Veg Pot 380g
Mix & Match: Buy any 1 add 1 free. Cheapest item free when you order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
So what's an innocent veg pot?
It's a delicious meal of vegetables, tasty sauce, rice, pulses; herbs & spices - giving you 2 of your 5-a day, with no artificial colourings or flavourings and nothing you wouldn't add yourself.
This product must be kept refrigerated 0-5ºC.
Once opened consume straight away. Not suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Eat me hot
Our veg needs a bit of cooking so follow the instructions below to make your tasty little meal ready for eating.
Microwave: For best results
Remove card sleeve and lid. Replace lid loosely before heating on full power (Cat E - 850W) for 2 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes until piping hot throughout.
Be careful - the pot gets hot too.
On the Hob:
Pour contents into a small saucepan. Add 2 tbsp of water. Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's thoroughly hot.
On the Campfire:
Pour contents into a cooking pot. Sing campfire songs until bubbling nicely
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
342 Ladbroke Grove,
- May Contain Nuts
Tomato, Red Pepper (13%), Cooked Brown Rice [Water, Brown Rice], Onion, Potato, Tomato Purée, Sweetcorn, Sweet Potato (5%), Red Kidney Beans, Pinto Beans, Water, Black Turtle Beans, Spinach, Demerara Sugar, Garlic, Chipotle Chilli (0.7%), Cornflour, Smoked Paprika (0.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Ginger, Chilli Sauce [Red Chilli, Water, Rice Vinegar, Salt, Plum Purée, Cornflour], Red Wine Vinegar, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pot||RI* per pot|
|Fat (of which saturates)||1.0g (0.1g)||3.8g (0.4g)||5% (2%)|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugars)||12g (3.8g)||44.5g (14.4g)||17% (16%)|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Jul-2014 at 07:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.