- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Innocent Roasted Aubergine Moussaka Veg Pot 380g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Roasted Aubergine Moussaka with Borlotti Beans, Tomatoes & Mint
So what's an innocent veg pot?
It's a delicious meal of fresh veg, tasty sauce, borlotti beans, herbs & spices - giving you 3 of your 5-a-day in every pot. With no colourings, flavourings or nasty things you wouldn't add yourself.
- 3 of your 5-a-day
- Huge variety of veg
- Naturally low in fat
- High in fibre
- Source of protein
In traditional Greek cooking, moussaka is a three-leyered affair, comprising of sliced aubergine on the bottom, spicy minced lamb in a tomatoey herb sauce in the middle and a bechamel sauce or egg custard type concoction on the top. Our tasty variation contains no meat, no eggs and no custard whatsoever. Layering in a pot proved tricky (the beans refused to lie flat), but we've improved on the original recipe by packing in 3 of your 5-a-day, an array, of spices and some fresh spinach. We hope you agree it's plate-smashingly good.
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Hot Pots & Soup / Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Stew & Veg Pots
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Ready Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Mediterranean & Moroccan / Mediterranean
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Mediterranean & Moroccan / Mediterranean
Please keep me cold but eat me hot.
This product must be kept refrigerated 0-5°C. Once opened consume straight away or we'll come round and get you. For use-by date see top of pack.
Not suitable for freezing.
Prepare & Use
Our veg needs a bit of cooking so follow the instructions below to make your tasty little meal ready for eating.
1. In the microwave (for best results):
Remove card sleeve and lid. Replace lid loosely before heating on full power (Cat E - 850W) for 1 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for a further 1 minute 30 seconds until piping hot throughout.
2. On the Hob:
Pour contents into a small saucepan. Add 2 tbsp of water. Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's thoroughly hot.
3. On the campfire:
Pour contents into cooking pot. Sing campfire songs until bubbling nicely
Country of Origin
1 Goldhawk Estate,
Sleeve & Pot.
- Contains: Lactose, Mustard, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
- Free from: Egg
Borlotti Beans (17%), Tomato (16%), Water, Onion, Carrot, Potato, Aubergine (6%), Milk, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Red Wine, Spinach Leaf (1%), Coconut Sugar, Cheddar Cheese (contains Milk), Low Fat Soft Cheese (contains Milk), Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Mint (0.2%), Basil, Thyme, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Oregano, Mustard Powder (contains Mustard), Nutmeg.
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||Per pot|
|of which sugars||3.7g||14.8g|
|of which saturates||0.4g||1.6g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.