Offer - Innocent Thai Coconut Curry Veg Pot 390g
Half Price, was £3.90 - Half Price when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5.5)*
Thai coconut curry with fragrant rice, edamame beans & fresh pak choi
- 3 portions of veg
- Huge variety of veg
- Naturally low in fat
- high in fibre
- Source of protein
So what's an innocent veg pot?
It's a delicious meal made of fresh veg, tasty sauce, fragrant rice, herbs & spices - giving you 3 portions of veg in every pot. With no colourings, flavourings of nasty things you wouldn't add yourself.
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Hot Pots & Soup / Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Thai
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Chinese & Thai / Thai
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Hot Snacks
This product must be kept refrigerated 0-5°C. Once opened consume straight away or we'll come round and get you.
Not suitable for home freezing.
Prepare & Use
Our veg needs a bit of cooking so follow the instructions below to make your tasty little meal ready for eating.
1. In the microwave (for best results): Remove card sleeve and lid. Replace lid loosely before heating on full power (Cat E - 850kW) for 2 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for a further 1 minute 30 seconds until piping hot throughout. Be careful - the pot gets hot too.
2. On the hob: Pour contents into a small saucepan. Add 2 tbsp of water. Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's thoroughly hot.
3. On the campfire: Pour contents into cooking pot. Sing campfire songs until bubbling nicely
Country of Origin
1 Goldhawk Estate,
Sleeve & Pot.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
- May Contain: Nut
Carrot, Cooked Rice 11% (Water, Rice, Vegetable Oil), Yellow Split Peas, Water, Onion, Water Chestnut, Edamame Beans (5%) (contains Soya), Coconut Cream (4%), Spinach, Ginger Puree, Red Thai Curry Paste (Vegetable Oil, Water, Red Chilli, Salt, Ginger, Garlic, Galangal, Sugar, Lemongrass, Shallot, Spices, Kaffir Lime Peel), Coriander, Cornflour, Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Molasses, Sugar, Soya Bean, Wheat) (contains Gluten), Lemon Juice, Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Lime Leaves, Sea Salt, Lemongrass (0.2%), Basil, Cumin, Black Pepper.
Suitable for Vegans
May Contain Nuts
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||per 100g||per pot|
|of which sugars||1.7g||6.6g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||3.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.