- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Innocent Veg Pot Bombay Butternut Squash Curry 380g
Buy any 2 for £6 - Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 21/5/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Bombay Squash Curry with Rice, Yoghurt & Cumin
It's a delicious meal of fresh veg, tasty sauce, rice and spices - giving you 3 portions of veg in every pot. With no colourings, flavourings or nasty things you wouldn't add yourself.
- 3 Portions of veg.
- Huge variety of veg.
- Naturally low in fat.
- High in fibre.
- Source of protein.
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Indian
- Fresh / Lunch Ideas / Hot Pots & Soup / Pots
- Speciality / Vegetarian / Fresh / Ready Meals / Ready Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Indian / Complete Meals
Refrigerate between 0-5°C. Once opened, consume straight away.
Prepare & Use
Remove card sleeve and lid. Replace lid loosely before heating on full power (Cat E - 850W) for 2 minutes. Stir and cover again. Heat on full power for a further 2 minutes until piping hot throughout. Be careful - the pot gets hot too.
Pour contents into a small saucepan. Add 2 tbsp of water. Cook over a low-medium heat for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until it's thoroughly hot.
Pour contents into cooking pot. Sing campfire songs until bubbling nicely
Country of Origin
342 Ladbroke Grove,
Sleeve & Pots.
- May Contain: Nut
Tomato, Onion, Cooked Rice (12%) (Water, Rice, Vegetable Oil), Carrot, Yellow Split Peas, Water, Butternut Squash (5%), Black Turtle Beans, Red Pepper, Tomato Paste, Spinach, Vegetable Oil, Yoghurt (1%) (contains Milk), Garlic, Vegetable Oil, Demerara Sugar, Coriander, Red Chilli, Cumin (0.4%), Sea Salt, Cornflour, Lemon Juice, Kalonji Seeds, Fennel Seed, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Turmeric, Chilli Powder.
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical values||per 100g||per pot|
|of which sugars||5.9g||22.4g|
|of which saturates||0.1g||0.4g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.