Offer - Isabel's Gluten Free Pizza Base Mix 300g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 79.7p
Isabel developed this authentic tasting pizza base mix with Gip Dammone of Salvo's Pizzeria in Leeds.
By using only natural allergy free flours and the expertise of both Isabel and Salvo's, a delicious, gluten-free, thin crust Neapolitan-style pizza base was created. Chewy, crispy and tasty.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Prepare & Use
To make 4 pizza bases:
300g Pizza base mix (2 sachets)
200ml of cold water
3 tbsp olive oil
1 large egg lightly whisked
If using 1 (150g) sachet, halve the quantities & use a small egg.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c (180°c for fan assisted ovens), Gas Mark 6.
2. Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Knead well until dough is silky & pliable. Divide into 4 balls.
3. Roll out each ball into 20cm (approx) diameter & about 2mm deep, then dust with cornflour to prevent the dough sticking.
4. Bake on non stick tray for 20 minutes turning half way. Remove from oven & add topping. Bake until toppings are cooked.
For best results avoid using tomato sauce with too much moisture. Try adding the topping on the base without part baking, the base might be a little chewier in the middle, but you might enjoy it! Roll out any unused dough, cover with cling film & freeze to use later.
Free From Potato or Maize
Country of Packing
Isabel's Cuisine Ltd.,
Cutler Heights Lane,
- Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Yeast
Cassava (Tapioca) Starch, Modified Cassava Starch (100%) Cassava, Milk Powder, Natural Flavour, Salt
No Added Sugar; Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.0g|
|of which sugars||2.3g|
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
This thin-based, pizza-style tart from Alsace has both sweet and savoury toppings.
1 hr 10 mins
These crescent-shaped folded pizzas can be filled with almost any pizza topping, but this is most popular, especially when served with a green salad.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.