Italian Cheese & Shallot Croutons Waitrose 100g
Price per 100g: £1.45
Italian cheese and roasted shallot croutons
- Fresh / Salad & Herbs / Salad Dressings & Croutons / Croutons
- Food Cupboard / Tins & Cans / Soup / Croutons
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened store in a airtight container.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Waitrose Limited Bracknell
- Contains: Gluten, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Wheat flour, rapeseed oil, Italian vegetarian medium fat hard cheese (6%), shallots (2%), sea salt, sugar, yeast, olive oil.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||3.3g|
|of which saturates||2.2g|
Variation Instead of chicken, use large, ready-cooked peeled prawns with tails on. Cheat... If you don’t have time to make your own Caesar dressing, some good varieties can be found on supermarket shelves.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.