Offer - Italian Recipe Ciabatta Waitrose 270g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price per 100g: 41.5p
Waitrose Plain Ciabatta
Expertly made to an Italian style recipe,using 4% Italian extra virgin olive oil. Hand-shaped and stone-baked for an authentic light, airy crumb and crisp, floury crust. Best served warm.
Distinctive to the Emilia-Romagna region of Italy, ciabatta resembles a well-worn slipper. This light and airy bread was created to accompany the regions rich pasta and meat dishes. After rising, the dough must be handled with a very light touch "like a baby" as Italians say, to prevent the precious air bubbles being knocked out.
For best before date see front of pack. Store in a cool dry place. Suitable for freezing on the day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Best served warm.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
Electric: 180°C - 8-10 mins
Fan: 160°C - 8-10 mins
Gas: gas 4 - 8-10 mins
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Yeast
Wheat Flour, Water, Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4%), Malted Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast, Flour Treatment Agent Ascorbic Acid.
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 1/4|
|of which sugars||2.6g||1.7g|
|of which saturates||0.9g||0.6g|
This is a perfect brunch dish - everyone can just grab a slice.
A quick winter starter.
This popular Italian dish, also known as Panzanella, is a great way to use up leftover ciabatta.
These salty canapés are ideal with pre-dinner drinks.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.