- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Italian Recipe Ciabatta Waitrose 275g
2 days guaranteed (avg. 2)*
Price per 100g: 51p
Waitrose Plain ciabatta 275g.
Expertly made to an Italian style recipe, using 6% extra virgin olive oil.
Hand-shaped and stone-baked, for an authentic light, airy crumb and crisp, floury crust.
For best before date see front of pack. Store in a cool dry place. Suitable for freezing on the day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Best served warm.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
Electric: 180°C - 8-10 mins
Fan: 160°C - 8-10 mins
Gas: gas 4 - 8-10 mins
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Wheat flour, water, extra virgin olive oil (6%), semolina, salt, yeast, malted flour.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 50g serving|
|of which sugars||1.2g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||0.6g|
This popular Italian dish, also known as Panzanella, is a great way to use up leftover ciabatta.
A quick winter starter.
These salty canapés are ideal with pre-dinner drinks.
With pilchards and butter beans, this ciabatta pizza has both Omega 3 and masses of protein and can be whipped up quickly for a nutritious weeknight meal.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
View all recipes containing Italian Recipe Ciabatta Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.