Italian Style Ciabatta Rolls Waitrose 4 per pack
3 days guaranteed (avg. 3.5)*
Price each: 32.3p
4 Italian style ciabatta rolls.
Enriched with extra virgin olive oil (4%) and stone baked to give a crisp crust and open texture.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for freezing on day of purchase.
Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use, do not refreeze once defrosted.
Prepare & Use
Ready to consume straight from the pack.
Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven
Electric, 180°C for 4-6mins
Fan, 160°C for 4-6mins
Gas, gas 4 for 4-6mins
Heat the rolls according to pack instructions. Halve and spread with 3 tbsp pesto sauce. Slice 2 x 100g goats cheese into 8 slices. Top the rolls with roquette and a slice of cheese and grill for 2-3 minuted until golden.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Base card & flow wrap recyclable..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut, Sesame
- Free from: Egg, Fish, Lactose, Peanut, Celery, Mustard, Soya, Shellfish, Milk, Sulphites, Phenylalanine, Oats
Wheat flour, Water, Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4%), Yeast, Salt, Malt Flour.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.9g|
|of which saturates||0.2g|
This recipe is perfect for a light evening meal or tasty brunch and a great way to use up bread that may be a little stale. The mild Korma spices, earthy mushrooms and cream give an Indian twist to a classic dish.
Great for lunch, this filling New York-style sandwich will keep you going through the day.
Add a flavour of the Med to your barbecue with our Spanish-style burger, inspired by a recipe from pioneering burger restaurant Haché.
Their rich flavour and meaty texture make portabellini mushrooms ideal for vegetarian burgers. Top burger restaurant Haché’s recipe was the inspiration for this delicious barbecue treat for veggies and carnivores alike.
Variation Use peeled and deveined cooked prawns in place of the crayfish. Cook's Notes Instead of sandwiching this combination in bread rolls, serve as a salad with chopped spring onion or Spanish onion over the top. Or add avocado slices and orange segments. You could even try adding steamed asparagus and halved cherry tomatoes.
View all recipes containing Italian Style Ciabatta Rolls Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.