- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Italian Style Ham & Pineapple Pizza Waitrose 410g
Buy any 2 for £6. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6.5)*
Price per 100g: £1.04
Ham & Pineapple Pizza
A hand stretched pizza base, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, British ham, pineapple and sprinkled with parsley.
Inspired by the best pizzerias, we start with a thin, crisp base, oil enriched and stretched by hand. This is covered with a sauce made from crushed tomato and extra virgin olive oil (0.8%), then hand topped with mozzarella, British ham and sweet pineapple.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Cooking Instructions - General. Do not reheat once cooled.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Gas Oven 6 16-17 mins. Conventional Oven 200ºC 16-17 mins. Fan Oven 180ºC 16-17 mins. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including base disc. Place pizza directly on shelf in centre of the oven.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas Oven 7 11-12 mins. Conventional Oven 220ºC 11-12 mins. Fan Oven 200ºC 11-12 mins. Preheat oven. Remove all packaging including base disc. Place pizza directly on shelf in top of the oven.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Base - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Sleeve - Card - Widely Recycled.
- Contains Milk, Contains Wheat
WHEAT Flour (Fortified with Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Water, Mozzarella Cheese (MILK), Tomatoes, Ham (8%) (Pork, Water, Salt, Maize Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser Di, Tri- and Polyphosphates, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate, Preservative Sodium Nitrite, Sage Extract), Pineapple (6%), WHEAT Semolina, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g||As Prepared Per 1/3 Pizza|
|of which saturates||3.5g||4.3g|
|of which sugars||3.2g||3.9g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.