- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Jackson Estate Stich Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough 2012 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £12.79
Jackson Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2011
Jackson Estate embodies the very best of Marlborough New Zealand, the essence of Sauvignon Blanc. Jackson Estate is a special place, a testament to the vision and determination of the Stichbury & Jackson families who have farmed the land on the Wairau River plain at Jacksons Road for more than 160 years.
Since planting our pioneering Sauvignon Blanc vineyards three decades ago, time, tide and fortune have smiled on Jackson Estate, and the unparalleled affinity between Marlborough and Sauvignon Blanc has been spectacularly realised.
The acclaim Jackson Estate Sauvignon Blanc generates is based entirely on the merit of our mature, cool climate vineyards. Over twenty parcels of Sauvignon Blanc are made separately at our state of the art Marlborough winery, then blended to achieve Jackson Estate's style; distinctive aromatics, intensely flavoured and lively fruit, refreshingly crisp acidity and a long flavoursome finish.
This wine is named after John 'Stich' Stichbury, owner and founder of Jackson Estate.
Alc. 13% Vol.
- Brands: Jackson Estate
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: White
Country of Origin
Jackson Estate Ltd,
Jackson Rd RD2,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Classic risotto recipe made with British asparagus and shallots.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.