- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Jackson Estate Vintage Widow Pinot Noir 2011 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £19.49
Jackson Estate Pinot Noir 2011
Jackson Estate embodies the very best of Marlborough New Zealand. Jackson Estate is a special place, a testament to the vision and determination of the Stichbury and Jackson families who have farmed on the Wairau River plain at Jacksons Road for more than 160 years.
Since planting our first Pinot Noir pioneering vineyards two decades ago, time, tide and fortune have smiled on Jackson Estate, and the unparalleled affinity between Marlborough & Pinot Noir has been spectacularly realised.
The acclaim Jackson Estate Pinot Noir generates is based entirely on the merit of our mature, cool climate vineyards. This wine is an expression of our beloved Pinot Noir. It is idiosyncratically New Zealand in style: true to vineyard, region and variety. This wine is named for our families, often forgotten at vintage whilst we strive to make the perfect bottle of Pinot Noir.
Alc. 14% Vol.
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / New Zealand
- Off Licence / Fine Wine / Red
- Drinks / Wine / Fine Wine / Red
- Off Licence / Red Wine / By Country / New Zealand
- Off Licence / Red Wine / Pinot Noir
- Wine Cellar / Medal Winners / Gold / IWSC
- Drinks / Wine / Red Wine / By Type / Pinot Noir
- Brands: Jackson Estate
- Countries: New Zealand
- Regions: Marlborough
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Price Ranges: £15 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine, Medal Winners
Country of Origin
Jackson Estate Ltd.,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.