- Smart Pass
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Offer - Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Save 25%, was £10.49 - Save 25% when you order by 11/6/2013. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 75cl: £7.86
Winemaking at our place has been a tradition since 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek.
This premium bottle fermented sparkling wine is vintaged from selected Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Australia's premier regions.
Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rosé displays an attractive pink colour and finishes soft and round, with lingering fresh berry flavours. The Pinot Noir characters are showcased in this wine, with fresh strawberry and redcurrant notes followed by some delicate citrus from the Chardonnay. On the palate generous red berry and citrus fruit flavours enrich the palate with creamy yeast autolysis providing depth and flavour. The wine finishes soft and round, with lingering berry flavours.
Alc. 11.5% vol.
8.6 UK Units
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Rosé
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Sparkling Wine / Australia
- Off Licence / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Rosé
- Drinks / Champagne & Sparkling Wine / Sparkling Wine / Australia
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Countries: Australia
- Regions: Barossa Valley
- Storage: Cork
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Price Ranges: £7 to £10
- Wine Styles: Sparkling, Dry
- Options: On Offer
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Prepare & Use
Ideal as an aperitif and the perfect celebratory wine for all occasions at our place and your place too.
Works wonderfully with mildly spiced canapés and h’ors d’oeuvres.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Barossa Valley Way,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.