- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.86
Soft pink colour with a fine and persistent mousse. The Pinot Noir characters are showcased in this wine, with fresh strawberry and red currant notes followed by some delicate citrus from the Chardonnay. Generous red berry and citrus fruit flavours enrich the palate with creamy yeast autolysis providing depth and flavour. The wine finishes soft and round, with lingering berry flavours. In 1847, a young Bavarian immigrant named Johann Gramp planted the Barossa Valley's first commercial Vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek. From the vine to the bottle, the mission for Jacob's Creek is simply to improve the quality of each vintage. Fruit was harvested from a variety of regions within South Eastern Australia that have traditionally provided the correct balance of flavour for the blend. Jacob's Creek Sparkling Rosé is made by the traditional Champagne method.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Wine Styles: Dry, Sparkling
- Countries: Barossa Valley
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Prepare & Use
Ideal as an aperitif and the perfect celebratory wine for all occasions at our place and your place too.
Works wonderfully with mildly spiced canapés and h'ors d'oeuvres.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Barossa Valley Way,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.