Offer - Jacob's Creek Trilogy White NV 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £12.99
Delightful on its own, or with any form of shellfish or a great match to fresh fruit desserts.
Alc. 12% vol.
- Brands: Jacob's Creek
- Wine Styles: Sparkling
- Countries: Australia
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Serve chilled to around 8 - 12°C.
Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
Elegant and lively fruit flavours are married with creamy yeast characters which carry through to a long clean finish. Good flavour weight and balance.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Winemaking at our place has been a tradition since 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek.
This wine is a Non Vintage (NV) style where the wine is blended from a number of different vintages (or years) to ensure a consistent style and quality year upon year. Our winemakers have been able to harness the elements of up to three different vintages to capture a variety of superior wine attributes. This allows us to craft a Cuvee Rosé of consistent quality, attractive flavour and engaging texture.
Harvest at 9.5° 11.0° baumé, minima l juice contact with the skins and gentle pressing produce juices of elegance, finesse and delicate fruit flavour. The base wines receive full malolactic fermentation which adds creamy complexity. The first blending phase occurs prior to the secondary fermentation in the bottle. The second blending phase takes place after age on yeast and involves a number of tirage wines to produce a consistent product.
Country of Origin
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.