Jacob's Fig Rolls 200g
Price per 100g: 64.5p
How do Jacob's get the Figs into the Fig Rolls?
A good source of fibre.
Sun-drenched figs baked in golden pastry.
Jacob's Fig Rolls are delicious biscuits filled with sun-drenched figs. They are a good source of fibre, and typically have just 63 calories per biscuit. They also make a tasty snack for the sports enthusiast and the lunch box.
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
PO Box 8026,
- May Contain Eggs, Contains Gluten, May Contain Milk, May Contain Nuts, May Contain Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Fig Paste (30%), Wheat Flour, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Wheat Starch, Citric Acid
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Biscuit|
|of which Sugars||32.1g||5.5g|
|of which Saturates||3.8g||0.6g|
|*equivalent as Salt||0.5g||0.1g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.