James White Beet It Organic Juice Beetroot 750ml
Beet IT Organic Beetroot Juice (75cl)
Beet IT Organic beetroot juice (not from concentrate) is blended with 10% fresh apple juice to smooth the earthy aftertaste of beetroot and create a really delicious drink.
Beetroot doesn't feature highly on most of our diets and the idea of drinking beetroot juice probably doesn't excite anyone too much, but this fabulous deep purple juice with a surprisingly sweet, and slightly earthy but rich taste is a great drink whether or not you are interested in its remarkable recently reported health benefits.
Beet IT are proud to supply almost 40 research universities and institutes throughout the world that are currently researching the benefits of natural dietary nitrate supplementation for both medical and sporting benefits.
For more information see: www.beet-it.com
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 4 days.
Prepare & Use
Best served chilled
Country of Origin
James White Drinks Ltd,
White's Fruit Farm,
A glass of beetroot juice is a delicious way towards your daily portion of fruit and vegetables.
Organic Beetroot Juice (90%), Organic Apple Juice (10%)
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Not from concentrate
|Typical Values||(per 100g)|
|Energy:||164kj / 39kcal|
|of which sugars:||8.6g|
|of which saturate:||0g|
This delicious recipe for cured salmon with beetroot and dill is from Rob Kirby, Chef Director at Lexington Catering.
This sorbet offers a freshness perfect for summer, that can either be served as a light dessert or as a palate cleanser between courses. Make sure you have an ice cream maker before attempting this sorbet.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Apr-2014 at 05:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.