John West Mackerel Fillets Sunflower in Oil 125g
Mackerel fillets in sunflower oil and rich in Omega 3 special polyunsaturates that are good for your heart. Doctors recommend you eat at least one oil-rich fish dish a week to keep your heart in good shape.
- Brands: John West
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
To open: lift the ringpull and push forward to break the seal, pull back gently.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
John West Foods Ltd.,
- Contains Fish
Mackerel fillets, sunflower oil, salt
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||Traceg|
|of which saturates||3.3g|
A quick summertime dip.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Aug-2014 at 04:39. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.