Jordans Original Crunchy with Raisins & Almonds 1kg
What makes Jordans Crunchy Oats with raisins, almonds & honey so enjoyable...?
...back to natural food.
Delicious clusters of Crunchy Oats, not only taste fantastic with raisins, almonds and honey, but are also a nutritious food. The clusters are made from wholegrain oats. The inclusion of oats as part of a diet low in saturated fat and a healthy lifestyle can help reduce blood cholesterol.
...back to nature.
We believe that healthy foods come from a healthy environment. Conservation Grade cereal is grown only on British farms, by farmers we know. We pay them a premium to plant at least 10% of their land with habitats including wild flowers to increase local wildlife.
...back to natural health.
Wholegrains are good for you. We've always used wholegrain cereals. We mill them with care to retain the natural fibre and nutrients. People with a healthy heart tend to eat more wholegrain foods as part of a healthy lifestyle.
After each use, close the bag and store it in a dry and cool place.
Prepare & Use
Sometimes the fruits and nuts move to the top or bottom of the pack - give the pack a gentle shake before opening.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
W. Jordan (Cereals) Ltd.,
- Contains: Nut, Lactose, Peanut, Oats
- May Contain: Gluten, Wheat, Sesame, Milk
British Conservation Grade Wholegrain Oat Flakes (62%), Raisins (16%), Raw Cane Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil), Flaked & Chopped Almonds (4%), Honey (1%), Sunflower Seeds, Natural Flavourings.
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
May Contain Barley
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Rye
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 50g|
|of which sugars||28.8g||18.9g|
|of which saturates||2.4g||2.3g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||3.7g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.8g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Mar-2014 at 04:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.