Offer - Jordans Super Berry Country Crisp 500g
Absolutely nothing artificial
No added salt
High in fibre
Conservation grade - nature friendly farming
No artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives
Suitable for vegetarians
Crisp cereal clusters with freeze dried berries.
Baked with all the goodness of British wholegrain oats and generously mixed with Blackcurrants, Cranberries and Blueberries our Country Crisp clusters stay crunchy to the last bite.
Every mouthful of delicious Jordans Country Crisp not only tastes amazing, it also helps you to create home for wildlife in our beautiful British countryside.
Jordans Good Food Commitment
At Jordans we use British wholegrain cereals and keep processing to an absolute minimum. Salt is never added and we're committed to reducing sugar and fat levels ongoing without compromising on great taste. What's more, we use only natural ingredients where we can. You'll never find artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives in any Jordans products, nor do we ever add sulphur dioxide as a preservative for our cereals, so you can enjoy every delicious mouthful!
Jordans Countryside Commitment
At Jordans we are passionate about making great tasting cereals, but we are also passionate about maintaining our beautiful British countryside.
At Jordans we use cereals that are grown to Conservation Grade™ standards which means they come from British farmers who manage 10% of their land so that birds, bees and butterflies can thrive and our countryside can be kept buzzing and beautiful. When you buy products with the Conservation Grade™ logo, you can rest assured that you are doing your bit to help keep our countryside flourishing.
Keep the Countryside flourishing
Britain's countryside is in trouble. Did you know that the number of herb-rich meadows has declined and therefore places for wildlife to make their homes too? If we lose pollinators, it will impact the food chain, meaning less flowers, berries and crops for us all to enjoy.
Jordans is the only cereal company which insists its farmers dedicate 10% of their land to create homes for British wildlife, like barn owls. We've believed in this for over 25 years and your support in buying Jordans products has helped... but we can still do more.
Join in... create homes for wildlife
Every little helps! To continue protecting our countryside for you and future generations to enjoy, join in the 10% challenge and turn 10% of your garden, your patio or even a hanging basket into a wildlife friendly home.
Become a wildlife hero by signing up and pledging on our website www.jordanscereals.co.uk or please do get in touch with us
The Prince's Countryside Fund
We are also delighted to support The Prince's Countryside Fund which works to ensure a sustainable future for British farmers and rural communities.
Each 45g serving contains (without milk) Calories 200 10%, Fat 6.8g 10%, Saturates 2.1g 10%, Sugars 10.4g 12%, Fibre 2.8g 12%, Salt Trace <1% % of an adult's guideline daily amount
This product contains certified sustainable palm oil.
From responsible sources
Made in Biggleswade, UK.
We work hard to keep your cereal delicious and fresh and we ensure all our boxes come from sustainable sources.
Please recycle this box after your last bowlful!
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cornflakes & Clusters / Fruit Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cornflakes & Clusters / Plain Cereals
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
May contain: other nuts
Country of Origin
Jordans Care Team,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- May Contain: Nut
British Wholegrain Cereals (60%) (Oat Flakes, Barley Flakes, Oat Flour), Raw Cane Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil), Rice Flour, Desiccated Coconut, Freeze Dried Berries (2.6%) (Blackcurrants, Cranberries, Blueberries), Roasted Chopped Hazelnuts (0.5%), Natural Flavouring
Suitable for Vegetarians
No Added Salt
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Rye
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 45g serving with 100ml semi-skimmed milk|
|of which sugars||23.1g||15.1g|
|of which saturates||4.6g||3.2g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||6.5g||3.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3.4g||1.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 10-Dec-2013 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.