Jungle Formula Maximum Strength Insect Repellent Spray 125ml
Insect repellent factor 4
Ozone friendly aerosol spray with 50% DEET for long-lasting maximum protection.
The Insect Repellent Factor® is a quick and easy way to choose what repellent you need to protect yourself from mosquitoes, midges and other biting insects. The higher the IRF®, the better the protection. Also available in Sensitive Skin (IRF2), Natural (IRF3) and Medium (IRF3).
Approved by the Hospital for Tropical Diseases for travellers visiting areas with a risk of malaria and other insect transmitted diseases provided that directions for use are followed at all times.
- Brands: Jungle Formula
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children. Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking.
Up to 10 hours maximum protection from a single application*.
For areas with a high risk of malaria or other insect transmitted diseases.
For adults and children from 3 years.
Directions For Use
Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips. For use on face, spray into palm of hand before applying. *Re-apply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Reseal container securely after use.
Extremely flammable. For external use only. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use. Keep away from plastics, synthetic fabrics, varnished and painted surfaces. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
Use insect repellents safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
F+ Extremely Flammable
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use
Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips. For use on face, spray into palm of hand before applying. Re-apply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Reseal container securely after use.
Omega Pharma UK,
Chefaro Ireland Ltd,
Diethyl Toluamide (DEET 50%), Alcohol Denat, Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Parfum
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Dec-2014 at 00:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.