Jungle Formula Medium Lotion Insect Repellent 175ml
Up to 8hr protection from mosquitoes, midges & biting insects
Insect repellent factor 3
Non greasy lotion with 20% DEET and plant extracts for medium protection.
The Insect Repellent Factor® is a quick and easy way to choose what repellent you need to protect yourself from mosquitoes, midges and other biting insects. The higher the IRF®, the better the protection. Also available in Sensitive Skin (IRF2), Natural (IRF3) and Maximum (IRF4).
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Allergy Relief
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Toiletries / Insect Repellents
- Toiletries / Sun & Travel / Travel Health / Insect Repellents & Allergy Relief / Insect Repellents
- Health & Medicines / Allergy & Sting Relief / Insect Bites & Repellent
- Brands: Jungle Formula
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Up to 8 hours natural protection*.
For use in countries with no known risk of malaria or other insect transmitted diseases.
For adults and children from 3 years.
Directions For Use
Apply carefully to all exposed clean and dry skin except for eyes and lips. For use on face, spray into palm of hand before applying. *Re-apply as necessary, depending on conditions, as high temperature, humidity and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Reseal container securely after use.
Precautions. For external use only. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and damaged skin. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction, discontinue use. Keep away from plastics, synthetic fabrics, varnished and painted surfaces.
Please use insect repellent safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Manufacturer's, Distributor's and Return Address:
Omega Pharma UK,
(Registered as Chefaro UK Ltd),
Diethyl Toluamide (DEET 20%), Alcohol Denat, Aqua, Natural Plant Extracts, Carbomer, Sodium Styrene / Acrylate Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Trideceth-7, Triethanolamine, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.