Offer - Junior's Pantry Paella for Children aged 4-12 yrs 250g
Perfect for those busy school nights
Buy any 2 for £5 - Buy any 2 for £5. Order by 18/6/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
5 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per 100g: £1.20
A quick, tasty meal made especially for children
2 of 5 a day
Ideal for children 4 yrs+
Free from: gluten, soya & egg
Chicken, prawns, chorizo and peas with rice
School's out; Football club, spellings, dancing, times tables, cubs, reading... the list is endless. And a child needs a hearty meal - but where is the time to cook each day?
I know how busy life can be and that's why I created a range of delicious meals designed specifically for children's tastes - they're just like you'd make at home if only there was time!
Join us on twitter & facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please recycle the cardboard sleeve. The pot can also be recycled.
Please check with your local recycling or alternatively, why not re-use it for something else?
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Stew & Veg Pots
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Meals for 1 / Stew & Veg Pots
Keep in the fridge below 5 degrees C
Freezable - Do not exceed the use by date
Freezing Guidelines: Freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 months
Defrost thoroughly and follow the cooking instructions on the base of the sleeve
Ensure food is piping hot before serving.
Once thawed do not refreeze and cook on the same day
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
Factory - Produced in an environment where nuts are used
Microwave - From Chilled
(800w category E)
Remove lid and replace leaving a gap for stem to escape.
Place on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 2 mins 40 seconds - leave for 1 min after heating. Ensure food is piping hot. If not, recover and reheat for a further period.
Stir before serving. Do not reheat once cooled.
Junior's Pantry Ltd.,
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Celery, Milk
- May Contain: Nut
Water, Onion (12%), Chicken (10.5%), Paella Rice (10%), Petit Pois Peas (5%), Tomato, Prawns (2%), Chorizo, Tomato Puree, Pumpkin Juice, Vegetable Oil, Lemon Juice, Paprika, Garlic, Turmeric Powder
Contains Milk, Lactose, Celery, Fish,
May contain Nuts.
|Typical values||per 100g||per 250g portion|
|of which sugars||1.3g||3.3g|
|of which saturates||0.7g||1.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.