Offer - Jus Roll Ready to Use Puff Pastry 500g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 18)*
Jus-Rol® Puff Pastry is ideal for a range of sweet and savoury recipes. Light and flaky it may be used for pies, tarts, strudels, sausage rolls and en croutes etc.
Keep Refrigerated; Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
For best results: Remove from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before using. Roll out pastry while still cold, to required thickness, on a lightly floured surface. After rolling out, allow to stand for a few minutes before using.
For best results: Cook in a preheated oven at 220ºC (200ºC for fan assisted ovens)/425ºF/Gas Mark 7, or at the temperature stated in your recipe.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
General Mills International Sàrl,
Here at Saxby's® we have joined forces with JUS-ROL® to bring together 150 years combined pastry making expertise. Over the next few months the name on the packaging will change to JUS-ROL® but it will be as good as ever, providing perfect pastry every time.
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
WHEAT Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine), Margarine (Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed in Varying Proportions), Water, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Water, Salt, Lemon Juice, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Contains Wheat ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||(uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Per portion (50g)||%RI*|
|Energy||1566 kJ||783 kJ|
|376 kcal||188 kcal||9%|
|Fat||23.6 g||11.8 g||17%|
|of which saturates||11.9 g||6.0 g||30%|
|Carbohydrate||34.1 g||17.1 g||7%|
|of which sugars||0.8 g||0.4 g||<1%|
|Fibre||2.0 g||1.0 g||-|
|Protein||5.7 g||2.9 g||6%|
|Salt||0.89 g||0.45 g||7%|
|*Reference intake of an avereage adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
These impressive individual tarts, can be prepared quickly and simply.
Ideal for a quick light summer treat.
The artichokes in this tart are prepared ‘à la grecque’, but you can replace this process by simply using slived artichoke hearts from a jar, if you prefer.
This classic, quick, and easy appetizer can be served with drinks at any occasion.
This dish is all about comfort and generosity making it perfect for a dinner party pudding. Recipe from chef Bruno Loubet.
1 hr 5 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 13-Nov-2014 at 01:57. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.