Offer - Kallo Dark Chocolate Rice Cake Thins 90g
53 calories per slice. No artificial additives.
Here at Kallo, we don't think eating sensibly has to mean saying no to all the things you love. We believe life is about what you can, not what you can't have - and eating the right way is about loving food and living life in a positively fabulous fashion!
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening, store in an airtight container and consume within two weeks.
Exposure to heat or sunlight can cause separation of the cocoa butter. This may result in a harmless white bloom developing on the surface of the chocolate coating.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kallo Foods Ltd,
Allergy Other Text:
Non wheat recipe, Made in a factory that handles soya, sesame seeds and milk
Full Product Name:
Organic Belgian dark chocolate rice cake thins
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep in an airtight container and enjoy within 14 days.
EU Organic - BE-BIO-02, EU/non-EU Agriculture
Rice Cakes (Average)
Per 100g 2,039kJ 488kcal 24%
Per rice cake calories 55 3%, fat 2.7g 4%, saturates 1.6g 8%, sugar 2.6g 3%, salt trace <1% reference intake of an average adult (8,400kJ/2,000kcal)
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Organic Dark Chocolate (59%) (Organic Cocoa Mass, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter), Organic Wholegrain Brown Rice
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100g||per rice cake|
|Energy||2,039kJ 488kcal||229kJ 55kcal|
|of which saturates||14.6g||1.6g|
|of which sugars||23.4g||2.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.