Offer - Kallo Organic Low Salt Vegetable Stock Cubes 6 x 11g
Save 25%, was £1.25 - Save 25% when you order by 2/1/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.41
The Original Organic Stock Cube.
Kallo Very Low Salt Stock Cubes have been created especially to help you reduce salt in your diet, but also to enhance the natural flavours of your home cooked meals.
Naturally gluten & dairy free, free from artificial additives.
Vegetarian Society Approved.
Organic certification DE-001-Öko-Kontrollstelle.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Hints and tips:
Cooking Instructions - All
Simply dissolve one Kallo Organic Very Low Salt Vegetable Stock Cube in 500ml of boiling water.
Make up stock according to pack instructions and use as liquid when making couscous for a delicious alternative.
Country of Origin
Kallo Foods Ltd,
- Contains: Celery
Palm Oil*, Maize Starch*, Yeast Extract, Vegetable (20.5%): Onions*, Carrots*, Leek*, Celery*, Sea Salt, Herbs* (Lovage Leaves*, Celery Leaves*, Parsley*, Oregano*, Rosemary*, Thyme*) Garlic*, Spices*(Mace*, Turmeric*), *Certified organic
Free From Gluten
Free From Lactose
Free From MSG (Glutamate)
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||0.4g|
A simple and imaginative way to reinvent the Christmas classic. You shouldn't be afraid to use cocoa when cooking savoury dishes, as after all it's just another spice. The sweetness of the cocoa helps extract all the flavour of the other herbs and spices and goes perfectly with the honey glazed breast of turkey. Surprise your loved ones this Christmas with a novel twist on the traditional turkey dinner.
2 hrs 40 mins
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
Suitable for babies from 12 months old. This lovely hearty soup is great for cold weather. You can use any kind of very small pasta. Cut toast fingers or bread fingers to serve it with. They are lovely to dunk into the soup and eat with your fingers. If you are making this for the whole family, increase the quantities 3 or 4 times (for a family of 4-5).
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.