Kallo Organic Very Low Salt Vegetable Stock Cubes 6 x 11g
over 1 month *
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Hints and tips:
Cooking Instructions - All
Simply dissolve one Kallo Organic Very Low Salt Vegetable Stock Cube in 500ml of boiling water.
Make up stock according to pack instructions and use as liquid when making couscous for a delicious alternative.
Country of Origin
Kallo Foods Ltd, River View, Surrey, GU17 9AB.
Maize Starch*, Palm Oil*, Vegetables* (24%) (Onion Powder*, Carrot*, CELERY*, Leek*), Sea Salt, Palm Fat*, Yeast Extract, Garlic*, Caramelised Sugar*, Lovage Leaves*, Parsley*, CELERY Leaves*, Mace*, Oregano*, Turmeric*, Rosemary*, Thyme*, *Certified Organic, See capitalised ingredients for allergens, May contain traces of Egg, Mustard and Soya
Suitable for Coeliacs; Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans; Organic
|Typical Values||per 100ml:|
|of which saturates:||0.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
Classic risotto recipe made with British asparagus and shallots.
Chunky soup is a great alternative to the typical kind if you're feeling more peckish than normal. Wholesome, nourishing and full of flavour, this chickpea and tomato soup is as chunky as they come. Perfect is you want to treat your tastebuds but watch your waistline.
Quick to cook up, this dish works because the naturally delicious flavours of the ingredients are allowed to shine through without being concealed. The spices add a delicate and delicious edge which infuse exciting flavours into the dish, and the cumin-flavoured lentils are a tasty take on plainer, pasta-based dishes.
Soup is the perfect dish for anybody who's a little recipe-phobic. Quick, easy and impossible to get wrong, this chard and kale version is a real winner. Not overloaded with unecessary ingredients but stuffed-full of some of the finest, it is bursting with taste and perfect for doubling up to stick extra in the freezer.
A simple and imaginative way to reinvent the Christmas classic. You shouldn't be afraid to use cocoa when cooking savoury dishes, as after all it's just another spice. The sweetness of the cocoa helps extract all the flavour of the other herbs and spices and goes perfectly with the honey glazed breast of turkey. Surprise your loved ones this Christmas with a novel twist on the traditional turkey dinner.
2 hrs 40 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Oct-2014 at 00:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.