Karo Light Corn Syrup 470ml
over 1 month *
- Brands: Karo
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Gluten Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Nut Free, Yeast Free, Wheat Free
Prepare & Use
From Scratch to your oven in 5 minutes
Prep : 5 min
Preheat: 350°F oven
Bake: 60-70 Min
1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
1 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1- 1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
1 unbaked 9-inches deep dish pie crust
High Attitude Adjustments:
Reduce sugar to 2/3 cup and increase butter to 3 Tbsp. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
Stir the first 5 ingredients thoroughly using a spoon. Mix in pecans.
Pour into pie crust.
Bake on centre rack of oven for 60 to 70 minutes. Cool for 2 hours.
Store in pie in refrigerator.
Tips: Pie is done when center reaches 200°F. Tap center surface of pie lightly; it should spring back when done. For easy cleanup, spray. If pie crust is over-browning, cover edges with foil.
Country of Origin
ACH Food Comapnies Inc,
Free From Nut, Free From Gluten, Free From Wheat, Free From Egg, Free From Fish, Free From Lactose, Free From Sesame, Free From Peanut, Free From Celery, Free From Mustard, Free From Soya, Free From Shellfish, Free From Milk, Free From Sulphites, Free From Phenylalanine, Free From Oats, Free From Yeast
Light Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla.
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||Per Serving|
A deliciously indulgent and very easy recipe which is sure to entertain and delight.
This grown up pudding is a perfect end to a rich meal, light and refreshing but still a sweet treat.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-Oct-2014 at 01:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.