- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits Oats & Honey 6 x 44g
35% more wholegrain
High in fibre
6 B-vitamins and iron
Contains folic acid
Suitable for vegetarians
Wholegrain cereal biscuit with oats & honey.
Introducing New Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits... bringing you the nutrition of breakfast cereal, in a biscuit!
Made with wholegrain, they provide slow release carbohydrates, together with 6 B-vitamins and iron, to help release energy steadily. Each deliciously satisfying biscuit is made with a blend of oats and wheat, slow baked until golden and crunchy.
Packed straight from the oven into handy individually wrapped 4-biscuit packs, they're designed for breakfast and are perfect for busy mornings.
35% more wholegrain*
*At least 70% more wholegrain than the average leading breakfast biscuits, calculated March 2012. Consumption of foods containing polydextrose instead of sugar induce a lower blood glucose rise compared to sugar containing foods. Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Also available in Fruit & Fibre and Cereal & Milk flavours!
Each 44g serving contains Calories 192 10%, Sugars 7g 8%, Fat 7g 10%, Saturates 2g 9%, Salt 0.24g 4% of the guideline daily amount
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
Store in a dry place
Prepare & Use
4 Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits + yoghurt or latte + fruit or smoothie = a balanced breakfast
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk, Contains Oats
Wholegrain Cereals (43%) (Oats, Wholewheat Flour, Whole Oat Flour), Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Honey (5%), Maize Starch, Wheat Gluten, Oat Fibre, Flavourings, Calcium Carbonate, Raising Agents (E500, E503, E341a, E450), Salt, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, E472e), Skimmed Milk Powder, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 44g serving (4 Biscuits)|
|of which sugars||16g||7g|
|of which starch||43g||19g|
|of which saturates||4g||2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Jul-2014 at 07:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.