Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits Oats & Honey 6 x 44g
Introducing New Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits... bringing you the nutrition of breakfast cereal, in a biscuit!
Made with wholegrain, they provide slow release carbohydrates, together with 6 B-vitamins and iron, to help release energy steadily. Each deliciously satisfying biscuit is made with a blend of oats and wheat, slow baked until golden and crunchy.
Packed straight from the oven into handy individually wrapped 4-biscuit packs, they're designed for breakfast and are perfect for busy mornings.
35% more wholegrain*
*At least 70% more wholegrain than the average leading breakfast biscuits, calculated March 2012. Consumption of foods containing polydextrose instead of sugar induce a lower blood glucose rise compared to sugar containing foods. Enjoy as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry place
Preparation and Usage
4 Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Breakfast Biscuits + yoghurt or latte + fruit or smoothie = a balanced breakfast
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wholegrain Cereals (43%) (Oats, Wholewheat Flour, Whole Oat Flour), Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Sugar, Bulking Agent (Polydextrose), Honey (5%), Maize Starch, Wheat Gluten, Oat Fibre, Flavourings, Calcium Carbonate, Raising Agents (E500, E503, E341a, E450), Salt, Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, E472e), Skimmed Milk Powder, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per 44 g serving||per 11g biscuit||%RI||RI|
|Energy||1826 kJ 436 kcal||803 kJ 192 kcal||201 kJ 48||10 %||2000 kcal|
|Fat||16 g||7 g||1.8 g||10 %||70 g|
|of which saturates||4 g||1.8 g||0.4 g||9 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||59 g||26 g||6.5 g|
|of which are sugars||16 g||7 g||1.8 g||8 %||90 g|
|Fibre||12 g||5.3 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||8 g||3.5 g||0.9 g|
|Salt||0.55 g||0.24 g||0.06 g||4 %||6 g|
|Vitamins:||% NRV||% NRV||% NRV|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.63 mg (57)||0.28 mg (25)||0.07 mg (6)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.80 mg (57)||0.35 mg (25)||0.08 mg (6)|
|Niacin||9.1 mg (57)||4.0 mg (25)||0.96 mg (6)|
|Vitamin B6||0.80 mg (57)||0.35 mg (25)||0.08 mg (6)|
|Folic Acid||114 µg (57)||50.0 µg (25)||12.0 µg (6)|
|Vitamin B12||1.4 µg (57)||0.63 µg (25)||0.15 µg (6)|
|Calcium||312 mg (39)||136 mg (17)||32.0 mg (4)|
|Iron||5.5 mg (39)||2.4 mg (17)||0.56 mg (4)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 00:47. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.