Kellogg's Optivita Berry Cereal 375g
How can Optivita help?
Lowering cholesterol is a giant step towards helping to keep your heart healthy. Optivita has been specifically developed by Kellogg's to help you achieve this by using a concentration of the naturally active part of oats.
- Optiivita is made with oat bran, the naturally active part of oats that can help reduce cholesterol.
- During digestion, oat bran acts like a sponge to help soak up excess cholesterol and remove it from your body.
Store in a dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
Pack - Cardboard
Approved By H.E.A.R.T UK THE CHOLESTEROL CHARITY.
Approved by H.E.A.R.T UK as part of a healthy balanced diet www.heartuk.org.uk
Low in Saturated Fat.
Guideline Serving Amount.
12 x 30g Servings.
This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents.
Over 90% of all Kellogg packaging is made from recycled materials. Please recycle this carton when you have finished with it.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals, Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited.
CONTAINS FOLIC ACID.
Contains Barley, Contains Oats, Contains Wheat
Wholegrain Cereal (63%) (Whole Oat Flour, Brown Rice, Wholewheat), Oat Bran, Sugar, Sweetened Freeze Dried Fruits (5.5%) (Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Sugar, Flavouring), Barley Malt Extract, Honey, Potassium Chloride, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
|Typical Values||Typical value per 100 g||30 g with 125ml s/skimmed milk|
|Energy||1511 kJ 357 kcal||704 kJ* 166 kcal|
|Protein||10 g||7 g|
|Carbohydrate||68 g||26 g|
|of which sugars||20 g||12 g|
|starch||48 g||14 g|
|Fat||5 g||3.5 g*|
|of which saturates||0.9 g||1.5 g|
|Fibre||9 g||2.5 g|
|Sodium||Trace g||0.05 g|
|Salt||Trace g||0.15 g|
|Vitamins:||(% RDA)||(% RDA)|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.0 mg (73)||0.4 mg (26)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||2.3 mg (145)||1.0 mg (63)|
|Niacin||13.1 mg (73)||4.1 mg (23)|
|Vitamin B6||2.9 mg (145)||0.9 mg (47)|
|Folic Acid||290 µg (145)||94 µg (47)|
|Vitamin B12||0.73 µg (73)||0.73 µg (73)|
|Iron||8.8 mg (73)||3.1 mg (22)|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
|* For whole milk increase energy by|
|102 kJ (26 kcal) and fat by 2.8 g.|
|* For skimmed milk reduce energy by|
|76 kJ (18 kcal) and fat by 1.9 g.|
|Contribution provided by 125 ml of|
|semi-skimmed milk - 251 kJ (59kcal)|
|of energy, 4.4 g of protein, 6.1 g|
|carbohydrates (sugars), 2.2g of fat|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Sep-2014 at 03:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.