Offer - Kellogg's Ricicles 450g
Sugar Frosted Toasted Rice Cereal
Contains folic acid.
Fit for football.
Try New Kellogg's Tiger Power from Frosties. Energy to help you be your best!
Breakfast is the most Important meal of the day! Fact!
However, 1 in 5 children skip breakfast, often snacking on the way to school.
So, why is a good breakfast so important?
Brain - Scientists say that children perform better in class on a good breakfast. High carbohydrate breakfast cereals like Ricicles, give your brain the energy it needs to switch on, helping you perform at your best in the morning.
Kick-start - We all need energy to get our mind and body working - after all, it's a long time between tea-time and breakfast.
Growth - A balanced breakfast provides nutrients such as iron and calcium, which help children grow.
So, WISE UP, and see if you can perform better with breakfast!.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals, Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited.
This package contains 15x30g servings and is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may have occurred during transit.
The Kellogg Company is always aware of its duty to help maintain a better environment. Over 90% of all Kellogg packaging is made from recycled materials, which in turn can be recycled themselves!
Our emphasis on quality means that you can rest assured that when you buy any Kellogg product, both you, and the environment, are getting good value.
If you would like information about our products, or recipes using our products etc., please contact us.
Check out the competitions, games and offers at:
Store in a dry place
Preparation and Usage
Suitable for vegetarians.
Country of Origin
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
Packing - Recyclable
Rice 71%, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt Flavouring
|Typical Values||Per 100g||per 30 g serving||%RI||RI|
|Energy||1626 kJ 383 kcal||488 kJ 115 kcal||6 %||2000 kcal|
|Fat||0.8 g||0.2 g||<1 %||70 g|
|of which saturates||0.1 g||0.03 g||<1 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||89 g||27 g|
|of which sugars||34 g||10 g||11 %||90 g|
|Fibre||0.8 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||4.5 g||1.4 g|
|Salt||0.88 g||0.26 g||4 %||6 g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jan-2015 at 04:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.