Kellogg's Special K 3 Grain Recipe 400g
Kellogg's Special K
New - Delicious 3 grain recipe!
Crunchy rice, wheat and barley flakes.
- Less than 2% fat;
- A source of fibre;
- Now with wholegrain;
- 8 vitamins & iron.
Our NEW delicious 3 grain recipe. Made with wholegrain, a source of fibre and even more delicious!
We, at Special K, believe it's really important to have a balanced & healthy lifestyle. We also believe that good starts lead to better days.
The great news is we have improved our recipe so now there are even more reasons to enjoy Special K.
Our new wholegrain flakes are now made with 3 grains (rice, wheat & barley), are now a source of fibre and are still a source of 8 vitamins & iron.
What's more, they're now even crunchier & tastier for a deliciously wholesome start to your day.
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Cornflakes & Clusters / Plain Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Wheat Cereals / Plain & Frosted Wheat Cereals
Store in a dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
Over 90% of all Kellogg's packaging are made from recycled materials.
Contains 12 x 30g servings.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
- May Contain: Lactose, Milk
Rice (45%), Wholewheat (32%), Sugar, Barley (8%), Malted Barley Flour, Barley Malt Flavouring, Salt, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
Suitable for Vegetarians
May Contain Milk
|Typical Values||per 100g||30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk|
|of which sugars||17g||11g|
|of which starch||62g||19g|
|of which saturates||0.3g||1.5g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 11-Mar-2014 at 05:06. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.